The program aims at developing and disseminating appropriate technologies that integrate trees on-farm to optimize crop yields, livestock production and conserve the natural resource base.
- Utilization of Indigenous Tree Species for enhanced land productivity and improved crop yields
- Production and promotion of quality agroforestry tree germplasm for enhanced farm productivity
- Improving forage production and utilization for increased productivity of Uganda’s smallholder dairy systems
- Enhancing the Productivity of Uganda’s dry lands for climate change adaptation and mitigation using hydrogel technology
- Trees for food security – Improving sustainable productivity in farming systems and evergreen agriculture in Eastern Africa